First Time Buyer Mortgages
Help to Buy Mortgages
Shared Ownership Mortgages
Critical Illness Cover
Income Protection Cover
This is what we regularly do for our clients:
- Hold face to face appointments.
- Provide guidance on credit profiles.
- Provide bespoke personal mortgage advice.
- Recommend from a panel of approx 80 lenders.
- Obtain an agreement in principle for the best deal available.
- Help you negotiate with estate agents.
- Submit offers for you to agents.
- Complete Help to Buy applications.
- Recommend solicitors at discounted rates.
- Submit your mortgage application asap.
- Analyse and advise on surveyor reports.
- Assist with specialist home reports.
- Help you complete your legal paperwork.
- Formally certify ID for you.
- Research & apply to a wide range of insurance companies.
- Provide personalised insurance advice.
- Submit your insurance applications online.
- Write your life insurance policies in trust.
- Be available 24/7 to our clients.
*J&M Green Mortgage Services Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender for home insurance
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
We normally charge a fee for mortgage advice, however, this will be dependent on your circumstances. Our typical fee is £495 payable on receipt of an offer of a mortgage.
We are unable to provide you with advice on commercial mortgages. However, we can introduce you to an authorised and regulated Financial Adviser who can provide you with specialist advice.
Registered in England and Wales No: 8202270.
J & M Green Mortgage Services Ltd is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network. PRIMIS Mortgage Network is a trading style of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Estate Agents, Surveyors and Solicitors services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Follow us on social media: