TERM & CONDITION
Jurisdiction for use:
This site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK.
This site is governed by the laws of the country of the UK within which you reside and any dispute or action arising out of this site shall be determined in accordance with such laws.
Accuracy and Validity of Information:
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date, it is nonetheless supplied on an “as is” basis and accordingly we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information made available within these pages, we recommend you seek verification by contacting us.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure this website is always accessible we will not be held liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period. We may also have to suspend access to the website for routine or emergency updates and maintenance but we will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. In addition we cannot warrant that this website will be free of viruses or defects of any description and we will not be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
• Data Collection & Use:
We normally collect your:
• Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
• Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site;
• Information about your use of Personal Touch services;
• Other data, from time to time, for example now and again we might ask you to fill in a questionnaire, just so you can let us know how we’re doing.
Collecting this information helps us better understand what you need from us. We use it to offer you products and services that we think will suit you as your circumstances change, and to improve your browsing and service experience with us. The main uses of your data are:
• To provide your services;
• To provide you with service information and updates;
• To provide access to privileged areas of the website;
• To enable us to review, develop and improve our products, services and special offers;
• To carry out market research;
• To profile your usage and utilisation of our services;
• To send you details of appropriate products, services, special offers and rewards; When you apply for or use products and services supplied by us, you also agree to our General Terms and Conditions. These set out the purposes for which we may use your personal information, and to whom it may be disclosed. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions for full details. A copy can be requested by emailing J&M Green Mortgage Services Ltd.
• Sharing Data & Disclosure:
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal details to any third parties, except:
• When required to do so by law;
• In response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer, government agency or other regulatory authority;
• When you have explicitly or implicitly given your consent.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although you can choose not to. To ensure you get the best from our website, we advise that users keep cookies active on their machine whilst visiting our website. You can manually disable and enable cookies on your PC. The process will depend on your browser and is usually part of your ‘Security Settings’.
• For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browser’s help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a series of web pages (see www.allaboutcookies.org) which explain to users how cookies work and can be managed.